Monday, February 11, 2013

Cloth Diaper Stash



Who doesn't love snooping through other people's cloth diaper stashes? Mine isn't that extensive or impressive but I love it all the same.



 Official list:

Pocket Diapers
1 bumGenius 4.0 in Albert
1 Rumparooz One Size in Platinum
1 Thirsties Duo Diaper size 1 in Meadow
1 Kawaii Goodnight Diaper in Lime Dot
4 FuzziBunz Elite One Size in Watermelon, Kumquat, Spearmint, and Grape
4 Diaper Rite One Size Pocket in Parrot, Dandelion, Nessie, and Black

Covers
1 Rumparooz One Size in Pumpkin
1 Blueberry Coverall in Cow
1 Thirsties Duo Wrap size 1 in Blackbird
2 small covers made by me in Monkey and Owl prints (not shown)
6 Flip One Size in Butternut, Ribbit, Moonbeam, Bubble, (Sassy and Mirror not shown)

Flats and Prefolds
4 prefolds made by me
12 Diaper Rite unbleached birdseye cotton flats
23 Osocozy unbleached prefolds size infant

Miscellaneous
1 Snappi in Mint Green
1 Boingo set in Yellow
1 Planet Wise medium wet bag in Lime Cocoa Bean
1 Planet Wise Wet/Dry bag in Laughing Leaf
2 Kissaluv's Antibacterial Pail Liners
6 wool dryer balls made by me
10 HempBabies hemp doublers

There you have it. If you're curious about anything on the list or want more information or my opinions just let me know! I'd be happy to help. Also, there will be future posts for more detailed descriptions of each type I have, how I use them, how I like them, and eventually my wash routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment