Monday, January 14, 2013

Tips from the Box #1



Every once in a while I have a discovery immediately followed by "why have I been making things harder on myself?"

 Figuring out babies and all the "baby stuff" that comes along with them is a daunting task. One of the many things I had overlooked before my son was born was a laundry basket for the nursery. We were keeping his dirty clothes in a pile on the floor and eventually started using an old laundry bag hung on the door. At the time I was doing laundry probably about every other day because, well, babies are messy. The worst part of laundry was trying to find all those little socks. Sometimes they were stuck inside sleeves or pant legs. Sometimes they just completely vanished. We eventually got a standing laundry basket and it came with a lingerie bag. It sat on top of his dresser for the longest time before...*epiphany*




1 comment:

  1. Omg this makes so much sense! I'm always losing the little guys socks in the dryer. Thanks for this tip!

    ReplyDelete